I got nothin'

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Reunion: so they did have class rings back then.

Rodeo went alright, less people than expected. Less action than expected. Less need to know Spanish than expected, although everything was officially in Spanish and I had no clue of what was going on past the first hour of when I got there... more later.

So I covered a reunion a couple of days ago. Not too exciting, a lot of meet and greet. I got some okay stuff out of it. Here they are: (too tired for captions right now...)






It was the Class of '71 from Dudley Senior High School. I was very stupid and asked "So did you guys have class rings back then?" At which point they all laughed and I felt like an ass. Then one of the ladies showed it to me. I took a photo but it was blurry. Hm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home