I got nothin'

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

An introduction to nothing.

This is me:


Photo by Kelly Pace/Greensboro News & Record


Right now, I'm a photographer. Tomorrow? Who knows?

Life is full of changes, day by day, year by year. It seems cliche. But maybe it's cliche for a reason.

Here's a breakdown of my life since 1986:


-Jan. 12, 1986, I was born in Hong Kong, China. To this day I'm not entirely sure what I should affliated my self with. China? Great Britain? Hong Kong? US? Doesn't really matter I guess.


-Between 1986-1994, I did some growing up with great help from my family and my cousins Dicky and Ruby and various aunts, uncles, and other cousins. There were some colorful moments I remember vividly. Most everything else is now blurry as a dream.

-In 1994 I went to North Carolina and that's where I am now, with a great group of friends and friends as close as family.

-Between 1994 and 2004, I mulled through school, picking up some skills along the way. I think. My path was to go to medical school. Not sure where I got that idea, but that was the plan.

-And then I got into photography. I guess towards the turn of the millenium, maybe the planets aligned in some weird way... photography became a bigger part of my life. Until recently I decided to pursue that more. Instead of medicine? maybe. maybe not. I dunno.

-Things I say a lot: "oops," "sorry," and "I dunno." What can I say? I got nothin'


For past thoughts, visit addressunknown.livejournal.com

Or consider this:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home